Some people think, “Once you’ve see Disneyland, you’ve seen them all.”
However, for TRUE DISNEY (land, world) fans, we all know that’s not true. It’s the ultimate bucket-list goal to see the uniqueness of every park.
- To get to Paris Disney from CDG only takes 10 minutes by train. Find the TGV station and buy tickets that get you Disney Paris. Once on the train, your destination will be Marne La Vallée–Chessy.
- Tickets for Disney Paris are cheaper online when purchased in advanced. However, at the ticket office they are sold by 1 park or 2 park hopper. 1 park (75 Euro), 2 parks (90 Euro). I would suggest since it isn’t such a big park and only a 15 euro difference that you buy the 2 park ticket. (So worth it!)
- There are two parks. A- Walt Disney Studios, for those who like thrill seeking rides and Hollywood atmosphere. B- Disneyland, the Paris version of the “happiest place on earth”.
- There are rides in each park exclusive for Paris Disney. See Part II of Day 48.
- Single Rider lines can be your best friend! So much more convenient than the fast passes here at Euro Disney.
- Try the unique themed restaurants all throughout Paris Disney! They have great meal specials that include: Food, drink and or desserts like magnum ice cream! Disney Paris knows how to do food!
- The Souvenirs at Paris Disney are also unique. All the merchandise exclusive to Disney seemed to have been designed by artsy designers.
- After March 26, Paris Disney will be celebrating their 25th anniversary. So check the website for all the new additions and shows they will have.
- They have a great Disney Village (similar to Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA). You can watch Mickey Mouses Wild West Show, more Disney shopping, Planet Hollywood Restaurant, and other places to eat and drink after your day.
- MUST WATCH THE DISNEY DREAMS FIREWORKS AND NIGHT SHOW SPECTACULAR!