Today my good friend and fellow traveler flew out today from LAX to travel to NYC. Nothing can complete the Ultimate West Coast Trip without seeing a little bit of Los Angeles.
With only a couple of hours to explore, drove right into the most famous sites in LA. In the summer I usually take my exchange students through the same itinerary! So.. if you are a first time I suggest you check out these places when you come!
- Best view of Los Angeles and Hollywood sign
- Observatory and museum are free to enter (excluding films and special exhibits)
- Best Hiking trails
- Featured in films such as: La la Land, Yes Man!, A Rebel Without A Cause.
- Working observatory
- #1 tourist spot in LA
HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA/ Beverly Hills
Unfortunately we did a drive through to save time but here are some tips you should take when going here.
- Hollywood & Highland
- Jimmy Kimmel Show
- El Capitan – Disney Theater
- Kodak Theater- where The Oscars are held.
- Walk of Fame
- Chinese Theater
- Rodeo Drive, Bel Air, Beverly Hills
- Madame Tussauds Museum of Wax
Just make sure before you leave that you try the best burgers on the West Coast
IN N OUT BURGER
only Available in the west coast.